Thursday, December 8, 2011

Well, Happy Birthday to me....



I have to confess...the reason I haven't been blogging much is because my hubby bought me a Kindle Fire for my birthday, and...I love it!!  So I've been reading on it, and playing solitaire on it...and cruising the internet a bit on it...but mostly reading my book...

I haven't gotten any rug hooking done at all...nothing wintery/christmasy...the weather has been cold and we're supposed to get a little snow tonight...our first snow so that's always exciting...

I've decorated some but not sure if our tree is going to go up or not...I'm sure that Sophie and Scooter would really enjoy it, but I'm not sure how long it will be in one piece, sooo...we'll see...



10 comments:

Kim said...

Happy belated birthday. The kindle's are great, aren't they!
Don't worry, I don't have a tree up yet either. There are not enough hours in December days.

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Sandi, I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Your hubby's gift is awesome!!!
I am sure you are having a ball with your new Kindle...ENJOY!

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great gift and that you are really enjoying it :)

Jacqueline said...

Aren't new toys just the best.

Happy Birthday

annie said...

Happy Birthday!

Robyn ♥ said...

I have been eyeing those kindle fires...I WANT ONE!!! Happy belated birthday to you!!

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

A very Happy Birthday wish for you!! I'm heading into my 50th on the 23rd. I'm learning of so many of us December babies here in Blogland! I'm glad you're enjoying a fun new toy!! Have a great birth month!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday! It does sound like the perfect gift! Enjoy your week! ♥

Raymond Homestead said...

Ok, A Kindle Fire, sooooo jealous!! I can see why you've been so preoccupied!
Happy Birthday!

WoolenSails said...

Happy Birthday!
I like the new kindle, it is tempting.

Debbie