Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a Hello & update...

I've been catching up on everyone's blogs on my reading list, and everyone has such wonderful things on theirs, so I promised myself that I would post updates more often, even if there was no *earth-shaking* news to announce...
and not earth-shattering, but....
Someone I really admire purchased on of my rugs last week, and that lifted my spirits...

Just me plodding along here, and thanks to a certain person's  (you know who you are) words of wisdom, I've decided to Snap Out of It :) and start some hooking...I had purchased a pattern in a rug hooking shop in Liberty and had forgotten all about it, had put it away under my cupboards...
It'a a pattern Pumpkin Jack by Needl Love...

Hopefully I will even get it finished by the end of this month...

The weather here is warm and lovely today, but another cool down is coming tonight...I want to go bittersweet picking so the weather should be perfect for it this week...I had found a small amount just across the road here and already put some up above my window and a little in bowls, etc., but I need a bunch more for our front window...

so that's the news from me, talk to you all again soon...


No comments: