Thursday, August 6, 2020

I'm back...again!

Hi Again!




I can't believe i haven't posted here in all of this time!

Some of my fellow facebook friends are coming back to blogging, due to all of the negative stuff on Facebook, so I too will attempt to post here...i can't promise that i will post regularly, but i will post photos of my rugs that are available....i always post my finished rugs on Facebook and later in my Etsy shop, Etsy is now charging about 10% in fees for each rug I sell, so that's why i've decided to list them on my Facebook page first...

I have several Fall/Halloween rugs already hooked and now i'm waiting for more linen so i can hook more rugs, LOL!  

Our weather was very fall like for the past few days, mornings were in the 50's and only up to 76 or so during the day....but alas, that has changed again and it's warming up with higher humidity again...perhaps we'll have rain overnight and i always love a good rain storm....

We're staying safe and staying in mostly, except for grocery shopping....I hope you are all staying safe and are doing ok...this has been a stressful time for all of us...


Sandi

2 comments:

Chris Z said...

Hi Sandi...I admire your work and even have a purchase from 2018 "Hearts and Mittens" hooked by you. I'm not on FB so reading your blog this morning was a treat. It will keep me in the loop as to what you have been hooking lately.
Chris

Sandi said...

Thank You, Chris! i will post them here so that you can see them...