Wednesday, November 4, 2020

HAPPY NOVEMBER!


Halloween is over...i so enjoyed October and still have my Jack's and Witches up, but alas, i will have to put them away until next year...always a sad time for me....

But...on to Winter rugs, and I have hooked two of them already...they are both available, so if interested just check them out on my Facebook page or email me...
They both measure 11 x 14...

Have a wonderful day...be happy, take care of yourselves....

Sandi


This rug has been sold...

This one is still available....



                                                                

2 comments:

Saundra said...

Sweet rugs. Yeah, I put my Halloween away but still have my Jack's Crow out as it serves for fall too.

NMK said...

Love all the pretty Cmas rugs you hooked last year & these are precious too !!!