Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Happy September!



Hi there, fall lovers!

I love Autumn, my favorite time of the year!  I know that many of you love it also....

I stitched this sweet little pillow a few days ago....it's already on the way to it's new home...
I'll be offering more of these, I've been stitching quite a bit lately; i love this linen color!

It's hand dyed by Julie & Carol, at The Old Tattered Flag...they have many other wonderful colors selections...perfectly primitive!
Go over and visit their online shop and check them out, under this link...https://www.theoldtatteredflag.com/Punch-Needle_c62.htm

They have so many wonderful wools and patterns there also...and are always happy to help and guide you...

I also have two fall rugs listed in my Etsy Shop:  www.oldecrowprimitivesmo.etsy.com




Have a wonderful day, Be Peaceful, Keep Creating...and Stay Safe!

1 comment:

NMK said...

Loved visiting your blog ...Looks so nice , Love the Pumpkin rug !!! I have your on display & Love it !!!!