Monday, September 7, 2020

Labor Day Greetings!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Labor Day weekend, and keeping safe!

We're not doing a thing, just staying home....been working on this adorable embroidery from a Lori Brechlin booklet called, October Folk...just the perfect size for a small pillow or pinkeep...💓

It still needs a few finishing touches, and...that moon?  not sure what i was thinking when i was working on it...




I also have a few small pillows/pinkeeps available, they are both 6 x 6 and lightly stuffed with sawdust..

if you're interested, just PM me on facebook, or you can email me at: oldecrowprimitives@gmail.com...





As usual, Lily is keeping me  company, as close to me as she can possible get...she is my constant companion and an absolute Mama's Girl...



Keep enjoying your day, stay safe...and I wish you Peace and Happiness! 



No comments: