Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey, pssst!! It's me, Gus!!



Hey, how are ya???
Mom's outside on the patio, so I thought I'd sneak in a post...interesting thing, these computer contraptions...a little awkward with these paws though...

So, anyway... I went to the groomers today, and ain't I sumthin!
Just kind of blowin' my own horn here...all trimmed and bathed, hehe...can't wait to get out there and ROLL in something really smelly...you know, a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do...

So, in case you didn't know, I'm the family dog and the only, since Lola went to heaven a awhile ago...wow, I do miss her but you know... she was just SUCH a food hog, i hardly ever got to eat my bowl of food...so now....Mom just puts it down on the floor and it's there allll day, until I decide I want to have some...oh, ok...then there's Sophie...the cat....she's ok and we play a lot but geez, sometimes she tries to eat my food too...

So life a bowl of cherries here at my house, I'm just a happy little fella and I love my Mom & Dad (Dad's a little rough playing sometimes but Mom knows just how to play with me)...she calls me names like Gussy Poo Poo Head (we won't discuss why she calls me that) and poo poo boy, but I love her anyway...

Anyway...over and out...I think I hear the back door and Mom's on her way back inside so I'd better scoot!
More Later!!
Oh, by the way, I'm a shih tsu, and i'm 4...yeah, i'm *fixed* too so don't even TRY to fix me up with one of your lady dogs...
Over and Out!
Gus,
also known as Poo Poo Boy...yeah, i'm rollin' my eyes now...

2 comments:

Debra said...

What a cute post!
Gus looks like a good boy!

Joanne said...

Hey Gus - you are a very handsome fella! You may be rollin your eyes but your Mom loves you to pieces - I know this for a fact cause I call my boys Pumkin Head, Tiger Buns, and things like that! LOL!